The Boffo Baby "Zoe" Escapade: From the Mind of Melanie

"BOFFO - EXTREMELY SUCCESSFUL; GREAT" -------------------- (Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language) Follow the mind of Melanie as she tracks her pregnancy and early motherhood!

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Bumbo Recall


We LOVE our Bumbo chair and I know that some of you also use one with your kids so I want to make sure you know about this. I received a notice today that there is a recall on the chairs. They're not taking them off the market, just adding a warning that kids can easily tip over in them. Some babies have arched their backs or bent over sideways while in the chair causing it to tip over. Click here to see the details of the recall.

We are going to continue to use our chair with Zoe. I've been putting her in it on the couch so she can sit with me while I pump but I'll just be sure to use it only on the carpet from now on.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:46 PM , Blogger Jen said...

    I went to the website b/c I was curious--Kalynn has one and I wanted to be able to tell my brother about it.

    Turns out the Bumbo international headquarters are in Conroe. Funny, huh?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Are we movie
compatible?
Mike's Flixster
profile